Friday 21 March 2014

I'm back!!! I think...

Hi to whoever to is seeing/reading this. yeah sure you may think that it's strange why is there a new post all of a sudden. simply put, I suddenly have some time to spare for this blog. I'm having my national exams aka GCE 'O' levels... so much stress...(not for me though) =w=.
I'm deciding to type out a story cuz i have nothing better to do. and it is in no way supposed to offend anyone. if you're offended. well... too bad i guess? cuz i have no idea why u would. Oh will you look at the time already.... oh well... I'll just have to post the story slowly when i have time... but hey! maybe I'll just start with the prologue (P.S.: take it as if the story happens in Japan. Yeah... I watch too much anime)

======================================prologue=======================================

My name is ayumi... I never thought that the day would come for this to happen for Miu and I to fight... Fighting over a guy. Funny isn't it? Long time best friends since childhood.
=====================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment