Friday 2 May 2014

AHOY. I FINALLY HAVE SOME TIME

Been a long time since i had some time to blog eh? I guess I'm going to continue the story huh.

Chapter 1(?)
============================================================================

Miu and I are childhood friends and we are rather close compared to normal people.
We would take care of each other. We were in the same school all the way since
elementary school.Since my studies were rather weak, Miu would be the one to tutor me so that
I could at least get a passing grade. However being physically fitter that most people in school,
I would always protect Miu when she gets bullied. However, it's so fun to tease her, she's like a cute little animal that makes you want to protect her seeing her irresistible cuteness. In people's eyes, Miu would be the warm and fuzzy girl that everyone can approach while I would be the cool beauty I guess. 
 
 
Being in our final year of middle school, we have to study hard to get into our desired school. Miu being the typical honour student wants to get into Ryuusei( I don't know what does this word mean in Japanese ><) High School which is the number one school in our province. This may prove to be a difficult task for me eh? However, I shall not lose to the mere existence of studies. I SHALL PREVAIL!!!!
And this marks the start of Ayumi and Miu's intensive studying
 
 
********************************************
 
 


"Hey Takeshi, which High School are you aiming for?" this person who just asked is my close friend Takashi whom I have been with since the beginning of middle school, it is a sad fact that he is absolutely helpless in his studies, even I have given up on him, it is a miracle that he even made it this far to middle school. " I guess with what i can manage, it is going to be Ryuusei High School." was what I replied. "HHmmmmm... I see huh.Wait.... DOESN'T THAT MEAN THAT WE WILL BE SEPERATED???!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR YEARLY RITUAL OF COPYING HOMEWORK EVERY SUMMER HOLIDAYS??". I can't believe that is the first thing that comes to his mind..." That's your problem fool. Either you start studying hard now or have fun retaining" with Takashi replying" No way Takeshi... that's so cruel"


What Takashi does not know is that I am not going to Ryuusei High School for some simple reason like my studies. It was a promise I made with her that we would meet there.
 
========
characters:
Ayumi
(female main character)
Miu
(female main character's childhood friend)
Takashi
( Male main character)
Takeshi
( Male Main character's best friend)

===========================================================

So people, how do you find it? feel free to leave some comments. Yeah sure I know it takes a heck load of time since this is only the first chapter and all but eventually this will be finished so  until then I hope that you guys can wait patiently. Have a nice day ahead people. ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment